I have been working very hard over the last few months producing my new Computing curriculum and it is finally ready.
Feel free to download and use this curriculum. If you use this booklet, its projects or ideas and would like to make a donation for its continuing development, please use the link provided. I would like to keep giving this document away for free so any donation would be amazing. Please click to be redirected to my donation page.
This is now version 2 – DOWNLOAD HERE
I have added / amended the following:
- Amended strand descriptors.
- Added a new ‘How to use this Booklet’ section
- New section on what software and websites are used, including free alternatives to paid software
- Amended ‘Visual Programming: Kodu’ (Year 7)
- ‘Computer Hardware/History’ project now called ‘How a computer works/computing history’ and now includes software. It is now taught in Year 7
- Added ‘The Web: HTML5 and CSS3’ (Year 8)
- Added ‘Networks’ (Year 8)
- Added ‘Google and Algorithms’ (Year 9)
End products have changed for the following projects:
- Stay Safe Online – Online guide using Snapguide
- Visual Programming: Kodu – Screencast using Screenr
- Your Digital World – Online presentation using slide.es
- New creative projects
- How to use an iPad to teach this curriculum
If you would like some help with creating your own resources or would like me to produce any educational publications, please visit www.realiselearning.co.uk.