(UPDATE: 11th July 2014)
Over the last couple of months I have been working on updating my Computing curriculum ready for release this month. This is the 3rd version and I have tried to do something slightly different with it.
Several months ago Tristan Kirkpatrick, a newly qualified Computing teacher (@Tristan_ICTCS) got in touch with me and asked if I was interested in making the curriculum open source. I jumped at the chance. Tristan began building a new website to enable the curriculum to be shared. All his hard work has resulted in something really exciting.
So…how does it work?
- Head to www.ictcomputing.org
- Download the Computing curriculum / template (Google Template)
- Use it in anyway you like
- If you make any changes (remixes), send it back to us by sharing the document with firstname.lastname@example.org. Your version of the curriculum will then be available for others to download
- Best of all is that it is free for everyone!
Head over to www.ictcomputing.org now!
A PDF version of the curriculum is available from the link below:
Mr Britland’s Open Source Computing Curriculum